SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
We transform your business by building innovative digital applications. Get started today, and let us help you harness the power of emerging technologies.
Our Software Application Development Services
With 12+ years of experience building 100+ software platforms, we’re the experts in designing and developing technology products that help your business streamline processes and grow its revenue. We build custom software applications that are tailored to meet your specific use case, budget, and timeline.
Ready to build a software solution?
OUR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Our team of software developers uses agile Scrum and agile Kanban to ensure on-time delivery and agility for projects.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Our Engagement Models
Get started today
Once you know what the services offered by a software development company are, now you need to understand how to find the right company for your project requirements. Here is a checklist of things you should consider before hiring the software development services company:
- Does the company has experience related to your project? Check their work and ask for similar projects they have worked on in the past. Read the company’s reviews on GoodFirms or Clutch.
- Does the software development company have expertise in the technologies you require? For example, if you need to develop an IoT product, check if they provide IoT development services.
- Consider the company’s team size. If you pick a company that is too small, you have a risk that you may not get better support. If the company is too large, there’s a risk that you might not get enough attention. Therefore, ensure to work with a company that has the team size based on your project requirements.
- Check if the company has received any recognition or awards. You need to ensure that the company has the right skills and knows how to deliver the software successfully.
As a software development company, our aim is to build software or software applications that include identifying a need, designing the software, coding it and testing for the issues.
Following are some of the activities that are performed by our company:
- We develop digital solutions to problems
Though processes and techniques might not be similar, we aim to create solutions that solve the problems of a consumer. These solutions are full-scale software that are designed and developed to meet the needs of businesses.
- We produce useful programs
A software program is a collection of programs that perform something beneficial for potential consumers. We usually develop software that can perform multiple functions.
- We provide technical insights
We also provide consultation and research ways to elevate our client’s businesses with our technical expertise in different technologies.
Consider the following factors that will help you choose the right software development company :
- Company’s Portfolio
Before you hire any software development firm, take your time to browse its website, which could be the first medium of contact. Ensure to investigate the Work and Case Study section to have a look at their portfolio. Looking at their portfolio will help you understand the technologies you have worked on and whether the company has experience in building applications for your industry.
A software development application company would never hide their skills. Their website should have information about the technologies they are specialized in. Use this information to understand whether the company has an in-depth understanding of the technologies your project needs.
Do not forget to consider the company’s portfolio thoroughly before you select a custom software development company.
- Company’s Reviews
To ensure the success of a project, you have to look for a company that presents a proven track of successfully executed projects. Ensure to visit review websites to verify client relationship with the company before getting in touch with them. Check the company’s review and profile on review portals like GoodFirms, Clutch and other platforms. The review websites would tell you a lot about the company, for example, its location, project development cost, team size, services focus chart, client types and portfolio.You can get the company’s rating and read reviews provided by the clients. Since all the reviews mentioned on the review websites are genuine, you can select a company doubtlessly.
- Clarify the ownership of the application
What if you see your competitors using the software you got precisely built for your organization? A company that pays for the app owns the software application. But, various cases of ownership conflicts have been seen between business owners and software development companies. Make sure that the contract between you and the company clearly defines the ownership clause in compliance with the governing state laws to ignore any conflicts in the future.
We use a lot of tools available for developers and curated a list of software development tools based on different categories:
- GitHub: It is a web-based Git repository hosting service using which developers can review code, build software and manage projects. Due to its intuitive interface and various features, GitHub is one of the most popular code repositories in the world. Its pricing model is quite flexible; private repositories are paid with a monthly fee while public repositories are hosted for free.
- Bitbucket: A GitHub competitor, Bitbucket, is a web-based repository hosting service that uses the Git version control system. It facilitates collaboration for software development tools by integrating with Atlassian products like Jira. It is available as both an on-premise version (Bitbucket Server) and a cloud version.
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- Jira: It is one of the popular development planning tools for issue and project tracking. Used mainly by Agile Software Development Teams, it has tons of functionalities and is easy to use. Some of its highlights include customizable Kanban and Scrum boards.
- Trello: Trello is also one of the best tools for project management. It provides customizability with easy to manage boards for Kanban and Scrum users.
- Toggl: Toggl is quite different from the above two project management tools, but it presents an overview of where the time is spent. It is easy to use and simple and can be integrated with lots of tools.
Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- NetBeans: A popular, open-source and free IDE, NetBeans, allows developers to build desktop, mobile and web applications. It supports smart and fast code editing. Allowing rapid user interface development, NetBeans helps in writing bug-free code.
- Atom: Atom IDE is an open-source and free all-around text editor. It allows developers to customize anything without the need to modify the config file. It supports various operating systems like Windows, Linux or OS X. Atom interface can be split up in multiple panes to edit and compare code across multiple files.
- XCode: XCode is an IDE for macOS with a suite of software development tools developed by Apple. Featuring visual settings, it is simple to use and comes with drag-and-drop options. It is a smart integrated development environment that can prevent mistakes and errors.
Our team of software developers builds robust and secure software applications using the tools mentioned above.
Software development is an incredibly in-demand and ever-growing field, transforming various industries, including healthcare, supply chain and logistics, travel, fintech, manufacturing and more. While the demand for software developers is high, the diversity in the type of work software developers do is widespread.
Here are the different types of software development:
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Data Science Solutions
- Back-end Development
- API Development
- Cloud Computing